Are you a compassionate person with good people skills?
The position involves receiving alarm activations from the most vulnerable in our society and to ensure that actions are taken to ensure their safety.
You will also be responsible for receiving and actioning ‘Lone Worker’ alarms as well as message handing for District Nursing teams.
The right candidate will be calm and collected and empathetic in what can be a busy working environment.
- have a minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent.
- have good communication skills
- able to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team
- be flexible with regard to hours of work (shift working will be required)
- have good computer operating skills
- must be able to cope in a working environment with rapidly changing levels of activityThis post is exempt under the provisions of the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act (Exceptions) Order 1975 and is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) criminal records check.
Want to know more and apply?For an informal discussion, please contact Mr Chris Harrison on 01934 634711
Anticipated interview date:To Be Advised
North Somerset Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation. North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.