Demand Planner (ETW) - ConverseConverse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse, Supply Chain, Converse I
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on. Description
- Forecasting: Develop, integrate and provide forecasts for internal operations. May be involved in addressing forecast variances and improving forecasting accuracy.
- Analytics: Analyze internal demand information and demand & delivery performance through statistical analysis and data-driven decision making tools. May involve compiling data and reports or being a consumer of such data in order to support decision making.
- Planning: Through forecasting and analytics may set, review, reconcile and/or execute demand, source and supply plans.
- Process: Create visibility of change requests and provide recommendations for process improvements. Develop or support process management excellence to ensure timeliness and accuracy of critical information, events and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 4 years’ experience in related function.
- Good sense of data, strong ability on analytic and analysis tool/model building as well.
- Con-call in early morning or night available. Likely 2-4 times con-calls per month which will be occurred before 8:00 am or after 20:00pm due to time gap between Shanghai and Boston.
- Experience with forecasting, buying and inventory planning and control processes.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Understands the key business drivers; uses this knowledge in own work
- Expands conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens skills
- Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
- Responds to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigates with assistance from others as needed
- Explains information and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Is accountable for contribution to project team or subteam
- Is aware of costs and assists in controlling costs related to own work
- Performs work in support of brand plans; links daily work with company mission; participates in initiatives, program or products with low visibility
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
- Actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 12963 Converse, Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China