Delivery Excellence Analyst - 1yr contractorBecome a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products. Description
- Lead LR/SR Capacity & Consumption Rate Validation and Data integrity
- Analyze unplanned and loading issue and collaborate in solutions
- Drive new factory production readiness tracking and factory on-board training
- SLT ramp up/down planning
- Monitor factory Supply Plan/production/capacity/delivery and assess risk of delivery with BI tools to expedite decision making.
- Drive the issue identification, solution and communication on delayed shipment
- Train, coach and mentor factories on policies, best practice and ensure SOP compliance
- Lead OTP tracking for Sample/Inline/SLT/Promo and delivery MI data validation
- Collaborate on order prioritization to improve PIFOT and coverage
- Collaborate in material commitment, long lead time materials to secure OTP
- PO exception management & administration ( GAC change, divert, early & later shipment, late adds, cancellations, AF)
- Identify, resolve and/or appropriately escalate system issues
- Support Logistics issue resolution and VCP reduction
- Manage debit notes, ERM, surcharge and payment/FOB discrepancy issue solutions
- Drive factory’s compliance on VAS, RFID, Packing & labelling and facilitate issue solutions
- Support execution of new projects/Programs at partner level
- Support data analysis and reporting for strategic initiatives/ big program/issue communication as needed
- DELIVER RESULTS
- COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
- MAKE GOOD DECISIONS
- TAKE ACTION WITH INTEGRITY
- CONTINUOUSLY GROW & DEVELOP
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13006 Manufacturing & Engineering, Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China