New Jersey, United States; Bangor, Maine; Waterville, Maine; Concord, New Hampshire Req #: 1901082
Location: Offsite, New Jersey, United States
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: OFFSITE
Organization: Sales Representative
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Other Locations: United States-Maine-Bangor, United States-Maine-Waterville, United States-New Hampshire-Concord
The Dermatology Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in the Portland Maine territory. This territory encompasses Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, Portsmouth, Nashua to Keene.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and benefits of products offered.
- Planning and organizing speakers programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state regulations and Celgene’s Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within Celgene’s Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual
- Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 2 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays as needed.
About UsCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.