Job ID: JR0113489
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US
Other Locations: US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Type: Intern
Supply Chain Engineer Internship - GraduateJob Description
As a member of the GSM (Global Supply Management) team, you will be a full business partner, making and influencing business decisions that optimize Intel's Supply Chain. The GSM Intern Program is structured as a 12 week summer assignment within an Intel GSM business group. Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth. Additionally, the GSM Intern Program includes practical training and educational events, networking/social opportunities, and exposure to senior leadership and the GSM community.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing/leading engineering solutions to meet or exceed quality, reliability, availability, yield and productivity goals.
- Design for Cost by negotiating with suppliers and identifying innovative solutions
- Establishing process for Sustaining Operations
- Leading User's Group and Development Working Groups between Supplier and Customer to develop project solutions
- Developing, maintaining and updating roadmaps of continuous improvement projects and/or new product introduction solutions with Suppliers, Customers and Technology Development
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, results and team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to create presentations that are accurate, articulate and succinct
- Ability to influence, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Ability to understand and streamline technical and business processes
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and a strong vision of future technology trends as they relate to semiconductor technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of Design of Experiments, Statistics, Test Process Flow
- Familiar with Equipment Development and supplier negotiations.
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle, Test Software Validation, Test Programs, Prior Tooling/Module/Product/Equipment/Materials.
- Development or experience would be an added advantage on Basics of SEMI standards.
QualificationsYou must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
- Must be pursuing a Master's of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science, Chemical Engineer, or similar program.
- 3+ months experience in Design of Experiments, Statistics, and Test Process Flow.
- 3+ months experience understanding Software Life Cycle, Test Software Validation, Test Programs, and Prior Tooling/Module/Product/Equipment/Materials.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Direct Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Experience working across geographies is a plus
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Other LocationsUS, Oregon, Hillsboro
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US