Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Stoxx Ltd.
Intern - Stoxx Ltd. Product Delivery Manager Support (f/m/d)
Start: | Duration: 12 (in months) | Part-time
Field of activitySTOXX Ltd. is an independent global index provider, currently calculating a global, comprehensive index family of over 7,000 strictly rules-based and transparent indices. Since the launch of Europe's leading Blue-chip index, the EURO STOXX 50, our company has continued to provide thorough and sustainable index concepts that surpass any industry standard. STOXX is part of the Deutsche Börse Group and, as such, operates and markets their indices including the well-known DAX index family. Combined our companies’ indices have gained the business of more than 500 clients composed of the world’s largest financial product issuers, capital owners, and asset managers. These companies look to STOXX to not only provide the underlying for their own financial products but to generate reliable benchmarks against which their performance can be measured.
As an intern in our “Product Delivery” Team you will have an outstanding opportunity to gain insight into STOXX Ltd´s various fields of activity and products through direct contact. But along with opportunity comes genuine responsibility as the Product Delivery Team is tasked with managing the company’s product pipeline by coordinating all up and downstream stakeholders to a time efficient launch of a high-quality index. Complexity of indices can vary from standard concepts to highly complex, non-branded (White Label) custom indices. The Product Delivery Team must be ready at a moment’s notice to conceptualize and drive a plan for any requested index.
- Understand, operate, and improve the index launch process
- Support the development and monitoring of project plans for the implementation of new indices
- Follow up on deliverables and dependencies with key project stakeholders
- Reliably and regularly perform vital project reporting tasks
- Assist project managers in their daily tasks
- Contribute to internal quality controlling initiatives with a high degree of independence
- You must be enrolled in a recognized university program during the internship
- You must be pursuing a master's degree or be in the final year of a bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business Administration
- Willingness to work with and support a highly international team
- Attention to detail and strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to navigate high stress situations and large amounts of information
- Thorough understanding of financial markets
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and VBA
- SharePoint experience and workflow automation skills
- Strong data visualization competency
- Intense commitment to learning through immediate responsibility
- Good communication skills and fluency in English; German or French is a plus
- A positive and constructive approach to dealing with people
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.