Location:Prague, 108, CZ
Group Company: Deutsche Börse Services sro
Reference Data Developer (f/m/d/)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activityCorporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You are passionate about new technology and software development?
You want to join a team which is dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running Reference Data in the Cloud?
If you strive to take ownership, develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology and like to work in a challenging and fast paced environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
Our main technology stack includes Java, Golang, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, MS Azure, AWS, Terraform … to mention a few. We can teach you, so don’t worry, but any knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes and business process design in the area of reference data for Finance institute.
- Participate in agile projects
- Implement and deploy technical design in line with the solution design
- Actively collaborate with external and internal teams in Prague, Frankfurt and Luxembourg to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Maintain on-premise applications
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable education
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, and propose creative solutions
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset
- Experience in Java/J2ee is an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.