Logistics Coordinator (ETW in Taicang)Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day. Description
50% Daily inventory management
- Control DC inventory from both system and physical goods perspective and ensure alignment between SAP and WMS, ensure month end inventory balance.
- Monitor all inventory adjustments in WMS performed and identify the root causes.
- Perform inventory adjustment in SAP, following the company policies strictly. Take charge of SAP error cleaning & inventory control in SAP system.
- Check the root cause of system errors and be responsible for system process improvement.
- Provide all kinds of inventory tracking report with rational analysis to Nike internal departments to support business needs. Take initiative to create inventory reports for various purposes once needed.
- Coordinate with Nike brand integrity team and DC team to fulfill all quality related & rework request.
30% Inventory control & compliance
- Monitor DC inventory KPI of shrinkage and accuracy. Insure KPI meet target. Work closely with operation team to improve KPI result.
- Work closely with finance & internal control team to support/meet all the SOX audit target.
- Provide inventory related report to finance/X-function for inventory status visibility
- Validation WMS inventory report data accuracy. Initiate data analysis to provide inventory status overview from different dimensionality.
10% Business case support and follow
- Provide inventory status visibility for upstream with different requirement.
- Work with Brand Integrity department for inventory quality check and rework status tracking
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12506 Supply Chain, Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China