Location:Prague, 108, CZ
Group Company: Deutsche Börse Services sro
JAVA Software Developer (Investment Funds)
Full-time | Permanent
JAVA Software Developer (Investment Funds)Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are looking for a JAVAsoftware developer to join the Investment Funds team. The candidate will be working on Oxygen, a new reference data management application based on Spring/Angular/JBoss/Oracle technologies.
Team members should possess and demonstrate the following technical skills and qualification:
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (3 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
- Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
- Java EE backend technologies e.g. JPA (Hibernate) , JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
- Frontend technologies: Angular 6+, npm, webpack
- Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
- Java EE Application Servers e.g. WebLogic / JBoss
- UML usage, design patterns
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- English is mandatory and this includes good English writing skills
- An interest in financial world (Mutual / Hedge Funds) is appreciated
Interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For initial queries, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting. Please send your full application to:
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.