Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Eurex Frankfurt AG
Student Assistant - Eurex Financial Analytics & Reporting (f/m/d)
Start: 01/08/2019 | Duration: 12 (in months) | Part-time
Field of activityThe Trading & Clearing Division within Deutsche Börse Group integrates the main business fields into one client centric organization which supports the vision of being the global market infrastructure provider of choice. Business Analytics & Strategy covers the business areas of the Eurex derivates trading market and Eurex Clearing as the central counterparty processing transactions traded on various on-exchange or off-exchange markets.
The unit Financial Analytics & Reporting is the interface between the Trading & Clearing Division management, its business areas and the group's central functions. In specific we are responsible for providing management information and decision proposals, corporate administration, corporate strategy and project support.
As a student assistant in the team you will be able to gather valuable experiences and to combine the theory of university with practical knowledge. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Support team members on decision resolutions and strategic matters
- Support Trading & Clearing budget planning process
- Participation in project management tasks
- Basic compilation of data and information of our various business areas
- Administration of data, process flows and documentations
- Coordinate and support internal and cross-divisional communication
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their student assistance
- Initiative and goal-oriented approach to work as a valuable member in a joined team
- Fluent in written & spoken English and/or German
- Competent handling of MS Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.