Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Eurex Clearing AG
Employee Clearing Models (f/m/d)
Full-time | Limited
Limited for one yearField of activity
Eurex Clearing is one of the leading central counterparties globally — assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. Eurex Clearing provides its services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding and securities financing market. We stand between the buyer and the seller, which makes us central counterparty for all your transactions. We mitigate your counterparty risk and maximize your operational efficiency. Our one-stop shop offering combines seamless post-trade services, efficient collateral and delivery management with an industry leading risk management.
The Clearing Models Section is responsible for the strategic development of clearing services. Main focus is on the client segregation models, which we are continuously improving in close cooperation with Clearing members and clients. Our main goal is to ensure each segregation model is as efficient as possible in terms of capital costs, risk management and high flexibility with regards to position and collateral segregation.
- Development of admission criterias for clearing members
- Development of clearing models
- Development of clearing services for trading platforms
- Responsibiltity for functional topics in relation to clearing conditions for Eurex Clearing AG
- Close interaction with other related interfaces within Deutsche Börse Group (Clearing Functionality, Clearing Legal, Clearstream, etc.) as well as the connected trading platforms and customers
- Preparation and documentation of management decisions
- University degree, preferably in business administration, economics, law and/or a comparable training
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of financial markets, ideally with background in listed and/ or OTC clearing
- Strong analytical skills and project management experience
- High commitment and motivation, distinct readiness to take on responsibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.