Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Deutsche Börse AG
Intern - Group Communications & Marketing / Post-Trading, Data & Index (f/m/d)
Start: | Duration: 3-6 (in months) | Full-time
Field of activityAs an Intern at Group Communications & Marketing, you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a DAX company. The Post-Trading, Data & Index Communications team takes care of all communication activities concerning our subsidiaries Clearstream and STOXX, as well as all market data topics. The team steers relevant communication measures for Deutsche Börse Group globally across all channels, e.g. in the press, in social media, on the intranet and our website. You will create content across a variety of channels by researching topics, writing texts in German and English and publishing them. This means that you will be actively involved in the entire process with diverse, exciting, creative and challenging tasks.
- Support at Conceptualisation and creation of content for all target groups and channels
- Maintain and enter content via our content management systems (e.g. SharePoint)
- Support in current communication and content marketing projects
- Edit and proofread texts
- Translations in English and German
- General administrative and organisational tasks
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- First practical experience in communications desirable
- Creativity, strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A competent handling of MS Office applications (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and / or SharePoint desirable
- Interest in financial markets desirable
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.