Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of Interest
Project or Program Management
Start Date: August 2019
Duration: 6 months (to be renewed)
Location: Madrid, Spain
Cisco Networking Academy (NetAcad) is a key global program of CCA which operates in 50 European countries, has 3700+ Academies, 7600+ Instructors, 1,2M+ Cumulative Students. Spain is one of top countries, impacting 19,000 students during the course 16/17.
To support the implementation of the programme, CISCO is currently recruiting a business development intern in Spain. The main task of the intern is to lead and drive the execution according to the Cisco Networking Academy strategy.
The position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Sustainable Program Growth: Know and understand the education market and the addressable opportunities in Spain and monitor key performance indicators of program performance and propose activities.
- Ensure Program Sustainability: Build Academy Community, support local and national events, ensure quality execution from academies and instructors, manage strategic aspects of product adoption in territory, and coordinate local implementation of workforce development programs to support student employment.
- Bring Program Success: Collaborate with Marketing & PR teams to generate adequate awareness of the Academy program success cases at country level and value proposition according to Cisco strategic vision.
What you can expect:
- Working in an international team.
- Lead projects from ideation to execution.
- Improve your “soft” skills (i.e. presentations, teaching, pedagogical concepts, etc.).
- Networking with Cisco colleagues through the Early Career Network.
- A current student in your ultimate year of a Bachelor or Master in the areas of Business, Marketing, Sales or Information Technology
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology enthusiast with good technical skills competence, candidate should be comfortable with using different computer applications and virtual communication tools (WebEx, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:Suitable candidates will possess the following professional and personal background:
- Interest in developing a career in account management
- Some experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media would be highly appreciated
- Should have experience/knowledge of the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and/or philanthropic practices (i.e. volunteering experience)
- Be autonomous, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition and energy to succeed in a fast-moving and dynamic international organization
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and result oriented
- Be confident, resilient and committed with problem solving skills
- Residence in Madrid or Barcelona would be highly appreciated
Please note that in order to be eligible for the program you will need to provide the University Internship Agreement for the whole period of the internship (6 months that can be renewed)