Job Description - Corporate Counsel (190003BE)
Corporate Counsel“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
SPN S.A., Vevey, Switzerland Permanent contract, act. rate 100%
To complete our Corporate Counsel department of our International Headquarter in Vevey (Switzerland), we are currently looking for a Corporate Counsel. As a member of the Corporate Counsel team, you will give legal & compliance advice and support in several areas, such as Swiss Corporate law, F&C Division, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance and Financial services.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please read our Nestlé Corporate Business Principles on www.nestle.com.
- General corporate legal support to Nestlé S.A. & Swiss Group entities, including Board and Annual General Meeting preparation and regulatory compliance
- Banking / Debt capital markets transactions & Capital Markets regulation (e.g. bond issuance, commercial paper programs, derivatives and investments)
- Lead the management of external counsels (mainly in Europe & US) and other stakeholders
- Fully qualified Swiss attorney with minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of Swiss corporate law and preferably Financial regulation
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French, German is an asset
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work and residence permit
Show us that you are a good team player and a networker. Your good interpersonal skills as well as your highly service oriented mindset and flexibility will set you apart from the other candidates. Reveal us your ideas and your ambitions. If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply in English at https://jobs.nestle.com/en/home.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Organization:Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Job Posting:Jun 13, 2019, 10:41:04 AM