Job Description - Solution Architect for Collaboration, Personal, Productivity, Discovery, Insight, & Search - Global Hub IT Milan (190003AD)
Solution Architect for Collaboration, Personal, Productivity, Discovery, Insight, & Search - Global Hub IT Milan(
Solution Architect for Collaboration, Personal, Productivity, Discovery, Insight, & SearchWorkforce 360 Collaboration, Content & Portal Services
- Nestlé in Italy, Milan headquarters
- Permanent contract with competitive base salary
- Full-time in the Milan HQ with some flexibility to work remotely
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, systems analysis, or related studies and experience
- 8+ years experience in three or more IT solution disciplines including technical architecture, client/server computing, network management, application development, database management, or operations
Position SummaryAre you a talented Senior Solution Architect ready to join Nestlé’s new Workforce 360 Collaboration, Content and Portal Services team in Milan, Italy? We need you to holistically oversee our enterprise architecture (EA) activities for several product groups including Collaboration, Personal Productivity, Discovery, Insight, and Search. Work with today’s collaboration infrastructure technologies, services, and processing solutions including Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Facebook Workplace, and digital information broadcasting, while constantly delivering tomorrow’s innovations to our workforce.
A Day in the Life of… a Senior Solution Architect
- Manage adoption, design, and integration of collaboration solution architecture with DevOps teams and suppliers to deliver expected business value in an optimal way.
- Supervise design and execute the integration, in collaboration with our Platform Integration team, to ensure each product or solution has a properly defined architecture specification (design, diagrams, process maps, governance, and compliance)
- Facilitate evaluation and selection of new software products and services, in close collaboration with the business and IS/IT, to accurately capture business requirements and pain points
- Identify the financial and organizational impact of the solution architecture
- Provide consulting and design assistance to the business and product owners
What else will make you successful?
- Certified on and/or expertise working with multiple, diverse technologies, services and processing environments including Microsoft infrastructure solutions (Office 365, Azure, Exchange, SharePoint) and Facebook Workplace
- Excellent English communication skills applied with different stakeholders, nationalities, and mediums (face-to-face and remote)
- Proven ability to support Agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, that take account of technical and architectural needs
- Experience working in and/or managing advisory councils, industry user groups, and key technology partners (vendors, Account Managers, Product Managers, Lab advocates and Executives)
- Strong understanding of the practical application of technology trends identified by leading industry analysts (Gartner, Forrester) and new evolving business models
- Valid work permit for the European Union
More about Nestlé ITWorkforce 360 is Nestlé’s exciting and diverse new product-based IT team, created to bring together all products our global workforce needs for successful collaboration, engaging communication, and efficient work. We provide IT services to the entire Nestlé Group, the world’s largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018 and 308,000 employees. We continuously improve our products for the workforce, operating in 189 countries, by embracing Agile ways of working and evolving to quickly address new requirements. We design and support our solutions end-to-end. This means we not only deliver great IT solutions with the best user experience , we also quickly resolve issues as they arise. Learn more about the Nestlé Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Please send your CV in English to be considered.
Job Posting:Jun 12, 2019, 12:51:06 PM