Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
Do you have passion to explore the full software development lifecycle of a project starting from definition to production, and like a sense of ownership of an entire software product? We are looking for a like-minded enthusiastic software developer who loves coding and implementing solutions to challenging problems at Analog Devices.
As a member of our team you will develop software solutions that power engineering innovation and productivity, giving Analog Devices a competitive edge for developing outstanding products.
- Work as part of the software development team to collect requirements, document features, perform qualification and testing of various software tools
- Propose enhancements, prototype solutions quickly, implement efficient algorithms, and produce production quality code for cluster management, license management, and other applications for engineering productivity.
- Develop automation for improving software development methods and processes for improving quality of software.
- Develop various unit, system and corner case tests for various software projects.
- Work with the senior developers and end customers; provide training and collect user requirements for improvements.
- Work on data analytics, collecting the right data, performing analysis, and developing systems/methods to recommend improvements to the software.
- Master’s Degree in Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Strong working knowledge of C++, python or similar object-oriented language
- Experience working on software development projects as part of the curriculum or industry experience.
- Knowledge about version control systems like Git or SVN
- Knowledge about Linux operating systems and TCP/IP network-based application development
- Experience with IC design and workflows is desirable.
- Basic understanding of database management and exposure to databases like MySQL, Sqlite and MongoDB is desirable.
- Knowledge of machine learning methods and rigorous mathematical skills are desirable.
- Good communication and teamwork skills are required.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: No