Moscow, Russian Federation
Area of Interest
Marketing and Communications
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Three months with possibility of extension
Work Location: Moscow, Russia
Why Cisco?It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
We are currently offering a Program Marketing Internship within the Cisco Networking Academy program to support our Operations in Russia.
The intern will focus on:
- Support and drive communication activities as mailings, post event metrics & reports
- Localization of education contents and marketing communications from English to Russian
- Develop and manage potential and existing Cisco Academy contacts
- Coordinate and support event logistics as stock management, warehouse & shipment coordination, branding material production
- Event onsite support when needed
- Support marketing initiatives and communication activities for press releases and newsletters
- Have the ability to engage and collaborate with colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Have good communication and writing skills
- Good understanding of project planning methods, prioritization and time management skills
- Enjoys working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Excellent English and Russian language skills
- Be a true self-starter, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition and energy to succeed in a fast-moving and dynamic international organization
- Be confident, resilient and committed, with a highly developed team spirit
- Have a can-do pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Enjoy the challenges and opportunities provided by new technologies
- post-graduate university student preferably in Foreign Languages , Marketing, PR & communications, business economics or other social sciences departments.
Candidates must be fluent in both Russian and English.