Job DescriptionJob Number: R0047165
Agile Business Analyst, Mid
Support the development of both enterprise applications and rapid prototypes by leveraging an Agile software development life cycle. Scope new applications and perform cost, levels of effort, and schedule analyses. Work with product owners and stakeholders to collect, capture, and refine requirements and develop and execute automated and manual test plans. Develop technical documents, briefs, user guides, and other deliverables. Provide troubleshooting and support for user issues. Organize and lead technical resource teams to design, implement, and ensure the successful and timely delivery of solutions. Participate in Agile activities, including scrum, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- 3+ years of experience with performing business and functional analyses on customer requirements
- 3+ years of experience with intelligence or operations analyses in the DoD or IC
- Experience with client interactions, including dealing with technology strategies and road mapping
- Experience with leading technical teams and coordinating competing budget, schedule, and resource constraints
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with developing and delivering senior level briefs
- Experience with tracking the status of multiple work streams to ensure on time, high quality delivery of software
- Experience with project and requirement management software, including JIRA and Confluence
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with IT services or technology deployments for the DoD
- Experience with writing requirements, test cases, and other documentation
- Experience in interacting with multiple testing and development teams concurrently to have situational awareness of status
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery
- Ability to thrive while working in a team-oriented, inclusive, and collaborative work environment and work with the team to achieve consensus
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.