You have the opportunity to:Simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory.
- Selling the Philips Oral Healthcare product portfolio to dental professionals to dispense or use with patients.
- Fully understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products.
- Driving professional product usage, brand recommendations, and meeting/exceeding direct sales targets.
- Building strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members.
- Developing and executing territory business plan based on driving product usage, recommendation and sales results within existing, new, and Enterprise accounts.
- Utilizing CRM system, Sales Management Data, and Dashboard tools on a daily basis to track call activities and order entry.
- Cultivating successful partnerships with internal sales and marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage.
- Building Professional Educator and Industry Key Opinion Leader relationships to drive recommendations and sales to include participation in dental conventions, local dental/hygiene associations and study clubs, and dental/hygiene schools.
You are a part of:At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases to improve patients’ oral health and overall well-being. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve with brands such as Sonicare, Zoom Whitening, NiteWhite, DayWhite and BreathRx. By building strong, strategic sales partnerships, the FSR drives Sonicare as the #1 MOR (Most Often Recommended) Power Toothbrush and solidifies the Zoom brand as the #1 patient-requested professional whitening system.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Computer proficiency in CRM Systems, MS Office and iPad applications
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales goals/quotas/objectives
- Dental or medical sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Overnight travel up to 40%
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/philips-recruitment-process.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory.”