Location: Hong Kong, Office
Reference Number: R-27408
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR PASSION.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR BRILLIANCE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The jobholder is responsible for the executional aspects of the planning. Managing ordering and inventory on a store and cluster level. This role acts as the main contact to Stores. Taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan. He/she also secure the correct inventory balance across the Market.
- Responsible for running replenishment for all SR doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
- Where Outlet Channel is present the Allocator supports the planning team in ensuring balanced inventory and assortment is maintained.
- Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
- Main point of contact to SR doors in cluster.
- Responsible to monitor inventory at store and cluster level and to manage the transfer process at end of season. Ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
- Act as system and report experts as well as generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks, analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience in ordering and inventory
- Working experience for Taiwan market is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements
- Ability to learn new technical applications and tools quickly
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Merchandising and Product
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin is highly preferable
WHAT WE OFFER You will work in a fascinating field as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.