Location: Milano Sede
Reference Number: R-27754
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role you will be responsible for gathering B2B market information as well as for designing and providing internal stakeholders with market researches, key insights and data analysis. You will assist and advise the local Marketing and Sales organization by delivering all the necessary information related to existing and new segments/products opportunities, helping to increase the current business potential in new fields of operation.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analyze the local market situation and provide internal stakeholders with market researches, key insights and data analysis
- Support Market Managers and Head of Market Management by ensuring proper market trends understanding, stimulating new business idea generation and advising on improvements of actions-to-market effectiveness.
- Support in the local implementation of global marketing strategies in line with corporate guidelines, policies and philosophy
- Provide structured feedback on local challenges and information of difficulties regarding local implementations in new segment of businesses
- Actively involved in the decision-making process of Sales and Marketing Calendar, as a contributor of qualitative and quantitative insights on alignment to the company’s rolling forecast.
- Together with project responsible Market Manager and/or Account Manager, visits new potential Customers and existing key accounts in order to maintain and confirm market information (understand Customers’ needs, expectations and also get information on competitors’ activities).
- Proper maintenance in CRM tool related business opportunities.
WHAT WE EXPECT
The ideal candidate is a competent expert business hunter able to analyse, summarize and advice, to exploit further growth in our existing and new segments/products of operation.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience in a research-based or analytical role
- Understanding of the B2B market and value chain structure
- Strong analytical skills combined with creativity and talent for seeing patterns behind data
- Ability to challenge and inspire with new ideas
- Excellent cooperation skills and ability to relate to people at all levels
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER Working for us as Market Analyst is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.