Account Manager, Business InsuranceLocation: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Boston,Massachusetts,United States;
Company: Marsh Job ID R_039047-enApplySave Job
We are seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager with experience working with clients in a variety of industries. The Account Manager is responsible for working with our sales team, clients, and insurance carrier underwriters in order to successfully grow and retain our clients. This person acts a client consultant, providing them with recommendations and advisory services to help them achieve their long term goals.
This person is accountable for providing great & efficient client service. The ideal candidate will have an interest and ability to adapt quickly to new systems and different styles positively. The ideal candidate is able to collaborate well with people at all levels of an organization. They work well in a fast-paced setting and have excellent customer-service skills.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients on an internal and external basis (pre-renewal/renewal/service schedule)
- Coordinate the service needs of clients, including questions, endorsements
- Account round existing clients for coverages not presently issued
- Maintain product knowledge and service standards for all existing and new product service lines
- Conduct in-person meetings with clients and carriers
- Maintain client information in Sagitta system for data integrity
- Provide pre-renewal packet and provide service schedule
- Assist in training and development of team
- Attend Commercial Lines meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience, brokerage experience preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of the insurance industry including forms and coverages
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task a must
- Strong knowledge working with clients in the construction industry is highly valued
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required, familiarity with Sagitta preferred
- P&C Brokers License or a willingness to attain it within the first 6-9 months.