You're the brains behind our work.
Youre ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cant come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citis Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Oslo. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions.
Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firms capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Origination. If none of these terms make sense right now, thats ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Were committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June and begins with one-week of training in London after which you will be placed with the Oslo Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. Top-performing Summer Analysts will return to Citi after graduation to work as a full-time Analyst.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling and capital markets analysis Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaise with product partners
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structure deals
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university or graduated
- Have an interest in business
- You are fluent in English and Norwegian or another Nordic language
- You have strong academics and achieved/expected to achieve a minimum of 'Laudabilis (Highest standard)' at bachelors degree (or equivalent for your country of study).
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. Well also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical and decision-making
- Interest in business
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore encourage early applications. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.