- Test all pieces of the product/system like function/components, system, regression and service
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Design test plans, develop test cases/scenarios/usage cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to driver towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people
- Foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration in regards to testing
- Responsible mentoring of junior team members if needed
- Proven ability to develop functional automation using an industry standard functional testing tool e.g. Selenium, etc.
- Strong background in functional and/or non-functional testing for enterprise applications following iterative and agile methodologies.
- Experience in writing range of test artifacts, such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Reports etc.
- Intermediate level programming skills e.g. VBScript, Java, Python
- Intermediate level SQL skills