Company OverviewTell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Job DescriptionReporting to the Team Leader, Claims Services, the Analyst is accountable for providing quality service and managing expenses through the claims settlement process. This includes: opening new claims, setting up appraisals, assigning contractors, and ordering police reports; investigation, negotiation and settlement of homeowner and auto claims; generating financial transactions and finalizing settlements in a timely fashion.
- Expedites client contact, explains coverage’s, rights, obligations, claims presentation and processing, in accordance with TD’s Residential Policies and Procedures
- Delivers Legendary Customer Experiences
- Negotiates and settles claims within authority level and requests authorization where necessary.
- Assists and cooperates with colleagues during peak periods, vacation times and catastrophe situations, while maintaining personal workload.
- Maximizes accessibility by taking a fair share of calls.
- Follows up with clients to ensure timely and accurate submission of documentation.
- Actively seeks new information, interpretations and techniques to ensure knowledge is current.
- Participates in the development of departmental procedures and directives.
- Is expected to be in the Claims Telephone Queue
- Understands and executes faithfully the CEI program and its initiatives.
- Diligent processing of claims efficient responding to calls, messages, mail and invoices in accordance with claims service standards
- 1-2 years of claims experience is an asset.
- You possess excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- You have a pleasant and patient telephone manner.
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You have the ability to effectively deal with change and help foster an environment open to change.
- You possess strong typing and computer skills.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have demonstrated good attendance and promptness.
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- Flexibility to work overtime is required for this position