At Amazon Web Services (AWS) in our office in Stockholm, we are hiring Graduate software development consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners.
Our software development consultants will help customers experiment with proofs-of-concept, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional service engagements focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing, big data, archiving, and disaster recovery.
AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based on customer needs.
If you graduated recently, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and a voracious learner, we want to talk to you. As a young professional, you are assigned a mentor and provided an extensive onboarding program, where you will be able to gain architecture design and AWS service experience.
- Working towards a BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
- Educational understanding of development projects. No former full-time work experience is required.
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Basic experience in setting up cloud environment with AWS.
- Strong analytical skills and good IT troubleshooting skills.
- Good oral and written English.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, and S3.
- Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.