San Mateo, CA
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2019.
- Catalog cleanup. Currently we have a lot of different inputs (spreadsheets and random info handed by TPR) and we could use a good leg up on getting all that cleaned up.
- Converting old dev interview Google doc notes into Wiki posts.
- If we have CRM by then, we could use the help in populating our CRM.
- Deep dives into KDPs. This is one is highly technical, and would depend on the quality/experience of the intern.
- Identify useful tech notes in 3rd party forums and sites that would help Technology Central Tech repository; Clean-up and make Post Ready
- Working on a BS in Computer Engineering
- Computer Science with tech or video game development focus
- Some tech writing skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.